Saturday, March 26, 2011

Comfort

I admit I've always allowed Elli to snuggle up on the sofa with me (or whoever). But, now that Reilly is in our home and will soon be a big dog, I really don't want him to be quite so at home on the sofa. As I write this both dogs are sleeping on their respective sofas. I'm finding it hard to keep Reilly off, even though I know it's something that I will have to enforce. It's just so sweet having him want to be close! Luckily, we have old couches at the moment.



I came across this article that describes couches that are specifically made for dogs to lounge on. They look like real sofas, but are smaller versions for your dogs to enjoy. If you have the space for this, it could be a good idea. I'm hoping Reilly will learn to love the old comforter I've left on the floor for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment